The Lagoon 620, designed by the Van Peteghem Lauriot Prevost naval architects firm, in association with the Lagoon R&D department, brings innovative solutions to the new cruising concept.
Interior design bears the Couedel-Hugon Yacht Design signature. Solidity, comfort, speed: a provider of long-lasting feelings!
Its strong points on deck
- Two steering wheels on the flybridge: for a perfect visibility when sailing or maneuvering.
- A welcoming and versatile flybridge where work and socializing can happily cohabitate.
- Large choice of living areas between cockpit, flybridge, foredeck, etc.: areas where one can retire alone or in company.
- Perfectly designed transom for swimming or boarding the tender: easy access to the water.
- It is easy to move around the deck - flush hatches, optimal step height, wide sidedecks, etc.: a large user-friendly yacht in all aspects.
- Complementary and matching style of salon and cockpit: a wet bar for preparing instant snacks, relaxation and dining areas inside or outside; facilities to adapt various living spaces according to the time of day: a really versatile yacht.
Its interior strong points
- A huge salon with a fashionable modern sitting area.Direct access from the galley in the port hull to the salon or to the cockpit via a separate route: convenient layout at sea and for entertaining.
- Also available is a large central galley that allows to add a large double aft cabin in the port hull, with en suite bathroomIsland beds, washrooms with separate shower, ample lockers, separate head in owner's cabin: well thought out and comfortable cabins.
- Large hull portholes, sliding bay doors in the galley and in the aft starboard cabin: natural light.
- Forward facing chart table with ample room for all electronic instruments.
- Space provided for audio system, TV and entertainment center.
|Light displacement||28 t|
|Sail area||229 m²|
|Engine (KW/HP)||2x110 / 2x150|
|Cabins||3 / 4 / 5|
|Heads||3 / 4 / 5|
from 1.337.000 €
Base price ex. VAT/ ex factory